- Standard fee – £40 per meeting (first meeting – £25 (approximately 2/3 price)).
- Reduced fee – £30 per meeting (first meeting – £22.50 (3/4 price)) if
- opt-in to my research into the effectiveness/helpfulness of counselling (click here for more details), or
- on a low income, or
- a student.
- Initial 20-minute meeting online – free.
If this is unaffordable for you please let me know – I can send you details of counselling agencies in the area who offer free or low-cost counselling.
- Debit card or credit card – please click here to do this.
- with your PayPal account – please click here to do this. (Note that there is a 3.4% + 20p fee for credit card payments whereas payments from your bank account are free.)
- Bank transfer (please contact me for more details).
- If you need to cancel a meeting for any reason (eg unwell, emergency, changed mind) please, if possible, contact me within 36 hours of our meeting – this will allow me to cancel the room booking. (If this isn’t possible I would be grateful if you paid the room fee if we were to meet in Glasgow – £11.)
- If I need to cancel a meeting for any reason (eg unwell, emergency) I will, if possible, contact you within 36 hours of our meeting.